Are you the type of person who likes to go it alone, or do you like to bring others alongside you?
I personally have found that I am more successful, I am more focused, I am more committed to my business when others rally with me and hold me accountable.
Here’s an example: I have great intentions of training my 5-month-old golden retriever puppy, there are numerous YouTube videos at my disposal to teach me how to train my dog. But, am I doing it consistently every day? Nope, so guess what? We just hired a dog trainer to show up once a week for 6 weeks. The dog trainer will teach us new tricks (the dog too), hold us accountable, make us do the homework, and show up each week successful.
The same is true for business owners.
It is easy to get distracted, get off topic, and follow the shiny object. This is the reason I chose to be a business coach and bring to you “Think Tank Thursdays” to help small businesses survive and thrive while achieving a work/life balance by leveraging my experience, strategies and accountability.
Think Tank Thursdays will be an accountability group that will continue to stretch you, keep you learning, keep you in momentum and most importantly not a cookie cutter program, tailored to FOCUS on YOUR business.
As business owners we wear many hats and we can’t be expected to know everything. The solution to this is come together with your own “Board of Directors” or expert panel that will help you discern your next wave in a positive community.
What to expect in Think Tank Thursdays:
- A group of small business owners dedicated to growing themselves and their businesses in 2021
- No more than 12 participants to maximize time for your business
- Group will meet virtually 2x a month, 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month, 12pm – 1:30pm EST. Participation is required, only join if you can commit this time to your schedule.
- Each meeting you will receive up to 30 minutes of educational training by Jennifer Kok, Small Business Advisor and Founder of Next Wave Business Coaching or a guest expert on subjects that matter to your business such as
- How to increase social media followers
- How can I improve sales?
- How can I manage my day better and create work/life balance?
- How can I find good help and/or virtual assistants?
- How can I better value my time and price for my services/products?
- How can I manage stress and maintain my health for maximum performance?
And so MUCH MORE personalized service!
- Each session, up to 5 business owners will take the microphone and have 10 minutes to discuss an opportunity or issue relative to their business. All group members will be able to assist this business owner. Individual time will be rotated fairly.
- Private Facebook group to help the conversation continue
- Accountability to help you stay focused and committed on your 2021 goals.
- A 30-minute personal whiteboarding session with Jennifer to strategize your business needs
You don’t have to go it alone.
Join a group that will provide real conversations, real world solutions and strategies that are revolved around YOU and YOUR Business.
Introductory Price: $97 per month (6-month commitment required) Only 12 spots available
Confidentiality is a must
No sales pitches or spamming others. Let that happen organically through relationship building and adding value.
Attendance is important – must make this a priority, more than 2 absences per 6 months and your spot may be terminated (no refunds)
Payment terms: month to month. Save 10% for 6-month payment in advance
Only positive feedback and constructive remarks allowed
The more you put into it, the more you get out of it
All participants must apply to qualify for the group